1) Robin AI Voice Assistant
• This app is known as the Siri challenger.
• Hand gesture activation.
• Helps with direction , navigation, news, weather forecast.
• Being in its Beta stage, Robin learns about its user with increased interaction
2) Dragon Mobile Assistant
• Dragon uses voice biometric feature. It only unlocks with your voice.
• This app switches to Driver Mode Automatically to ensure you drive safely.
• It can read your news, Navigate while you drive, suggest the best eateries in your vicinity.
• This app can keep a track of your daily schedule and important tasks and remind you about it from time to time.
• For obvious reasons, this app caught attention of all Marvel Fans! The name Jarvis was first introduced in Iron Man as Tony Stark's personal assistant.
• Jarvis is a Home Automation AI system built by Mark Zuckerberg in 2016.
• Jarvis can remind you of your daily chores, crack up a joke, dim your house lights, draw your curtains and what not!
• Apart from help in household, Jarvis can type your text, teach you languages, navigate, fix bugs in your phone etc.
• The functionality of Replika is rather different as compared to other AI assistant.As the name suggests, 'Replika' is a chatbot that can learn from your chats and sculpt itself to give you compatible replies.
• Replika was built by Eugenia Kuyda as a therapeutic platform to cope with the loss of a deceased friend. This self learning app studies the pattern of your behavior and becomes a your virtual friend to confide in.
• Unlike other AI assistants, Replika cannot reply to your emails or suggest eateries nearby. It is simply a version of a digital interactive diary.
• Through answering a series of programmed questions, Replika acts as your alter ego. Being a self learning bot, the more frequently you chat with Replika, the more it will learn about you.
• Lyra is a personal assistant app compatible with android as well as ios.
• Lyra has a number of exciting features! It can play your favorite music, navigate, give you a weather check, etc.
• Lyra is multi lingual. It can not only understand over 70 languages, but also translate context for you.